Sunday, December 8, 2013

YouTube Challenges


Ever heard of challenges on YouTube? I bet you have. Sometimes they include cinnamon or mentos and coke. But YouTube Challenges are a great way to have fun in a video that you don’t want to spend a long time filming! I recently did a challenge video with my cousin. We did 5 challenges and had so much fun!

There are some challenges that could actually kill you though so it’s in your best interest to not do them. Examples are: Cinnamon Challenge and Chubby Bunny. I know it’s so much fun to watch GloZell freak out because she used a freaking ladle for her cinnamon but if too much is consumed or breathed in it could kill you – and no one wants that: especially over a YouTube video.

Here’s my challenge video and I hope if you ever do a challenge video, you will do your research. Don’t anything that could possible get you hurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment