Sunday, December 8, 2013

Wright 3rd A cappella

Oh boy, I wish I lived on Wright third for this one. So there are some boys on W3 who have made, possibly the best album I've ever heard in my lifetime. I was completely blown away by the beautiful musical tones that were shot into my ears, with Pop Tunes to Wrecking Ball your Ears. That is an instant classic. It may be #1 on iTunes now. Its fantastic. My favorite song on the album would have to be Roar by Seth Richard Christman, its truly the most amazing song you will ever hear. I'm not sure how Seth Christman got his voice to sound that beautiful, but seriously, its so amazing. Like when he hits those high notes, I get chills. I also love Luke McConnell's rendition of Radioactive. He really gives that song a beautiful twist. I think it was the right twist for the song, just the one it needed. Luke's voice has such a beautiful quality to it that is just remarkable. I think Luke's voice is a mixture of Mariah Carey and Will.I.Am. It just doesn't get better than that. The songs are extremely beautiful and I would highly suggest giving it a listen if you're feeling blue or green or purple. Listen to it all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment