Sunday, December 8, 2013

Safety not gauranteed (spoilers)

Safety Not Guaranteed is a movie unlike any other I have seen before. The story is about a journalist who gets put on an assignment. The assignment is from a newspaper add that talks about going back in time and needing to bring weapons. The last part of the add says "Safety Not Guaranteed." At first the journalist is weirded out and thinks it is a joke. She then starts to take the guy seriously and starts liking him. At the end it is this big exciting edge of your seat anticipation until they really do go back in time. That is how the movie ends. I loved this movie. It had me so intrigued the whole way through. I kept guessing what was going on, and laughed a lot. You think the guy is mental the whole movie until the last like 10 minutes. You realize he had been telling the truth the whole time and it just blows your mind. It is by far one of the best indie films I have seen yet. It makes me want to know where they went back to and what happened but I think that is one of the things I like about it so much. They leave it open for the viewer to wonder and imagine. It was great and I recommend this film to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment