Sunday, December 8, 2013

Vine

Vine!! So in my previous post I mentioned some small things about Vine. And then it got me thinking about how much I enjoy Vine. I’ve been a faithful viner for quite sometime now. Now when I say Viner that doesn't mean that I post Vines on the regular, that just means that I go on it often and that I stay up to date with the people that I follow. Some of my favorite Viners are Curtis Lepore, Nicholas Megalis, King Bach, and Rudy Mancuso. Now since a lot of these people have become vine famous, they have become friends with each other and it gives me a ton of joy when I see these guys do collaborations with one another. Vine had a huge success from the start with millions of members, but now I fear that Vine is on its decline. I know I have stopped hopping on the Vine lately and I think a lot of that reason is because Vine started doing this thing called “revine” which allows people to repost vines that they think deserves to be reposted and everyone that is following you sees these vines and some people can be really annoying. I think revine is the demise of the Vine and it will soon die out, as if it hasn't happened already.

No comments:

Post a Comment