Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Switch

The Switch, with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman is a film about a couple of good friends of the opposite sex where the guy digs the girl but the girl doesn't really like him. She wants to have a baby and gets a sperm donor, then her friend gets super drunk and dumps out the donors sperm and replaces it with his own purely by accident. Time goes by and Jason's character ends up bonding with their son, while she still thinks that he is the donor's. The donor starts to date her and he gets jealous but continues bonding with the son. He finally realizes what happened that night and eventually tells her. She gets mad but at the end of the movie they end up getting together.

I didn't really care for this movie because it was just a typical story line again. It didn't seem original at all. I liked it all until the very end. To me it would have been a much better ending if they didn't get together. I don't know why but I hate the fact that he got the girl in the end. It just didn't make sense to me at all. Other than that the movie was good I suppose. It was funny and cute and had a feel good flow to it for the most part. The ending just ruined it for me. Of course this is my opinion though, I would still recommend people watch it anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment