Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Grinch

I watched the grinch recently, is it just me or am I the only one who just does not like The Grinch, I know that it is a christmas classic, but I just do not like it at all. First of all, the songs in it are iconic and classic, but terrible. Especially Where Are You Christmas! I really do not like that song whatsoever. The Grinch just seems like such a foolish story. This poor kid took one comment way too far, and now he has become this dude who terrorizes the entire town! How dumb is that? The mayor as a kid says, “look at that hack job” because the Grinch clearly does not know how to shave, and the mayor embarrassed the poor little green guy in front of the love of his life, Martha May. Maybe this entire film is about bullying or something along those lines. The Grinch is a true christmas classic and sure I’ll probably watch it again for years to come, but I will not like it. It’s really boring and I just don’t like the entire plot and such, but it just seems like such a terrible and misconstrued story about bullying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment