Saturday, December 7, 2013

▲Super Late Chicago Blog▲

▲Super Late Chicago Blog▲

Welp, I intended to write this blog almost two months ago, but here we are.

So Rachel, Karli, Taylor, Pantless, Caity and I went to Chicago for the Chicago International Film Festival, and it was a blast! Definitely one of the best times I've had in a while (besides the dinner with PES that blogged previously about). We screwed around, laughed, walked around with our arms in the air to embarrass Leeper and watched tons of short films. One film we watched was feature length called A Letter to Momo.



The film was very reminiscent of studio Gibli's style, both in storytelling and visuals. I enjoyed it more then I expected, which was good since I had to sit through about two hours of it. It is a very cute film that also has some funny comedy in it. I would suggest it to anyone who likes studio Gibli's films. It's not exactly my cup of tea, but still enjoyable and worth the watch. 

Oh also we saw the best short film ever about unicorns, fairies, and goblin things. It had all of my favorite things; glitter, sparkles, pink, glitter, colors, hair, rainbows, glitter, unicorns, fairies, flowers, glitter, children, happiness, joy, death and glitter.

~Josiah▲

No comments:

Post a Comment