Sunday, December 8, 2013

School of Rock

School of Rock!!! Jack Black makes this film. His attitude and the way that he presents himself on camera for this film is absolute dynamite. He brings an insane amount of energy into the film.  I really like how this film is fairly realistic other than the fact that he stays a substitute that long without anyone telling somebody. But for the fact that someone would do that because they are short on money is very realistic, if people would kill someone for money, I’m sure they would lead a classroom of students to become battle of the bands champions. Which they do… Spoilers. Okay so maybe this film isn't all that realistic considering that Dewey teaches these young kids rock music and they not tell their parents. I mean, come on. Kids at that age tell their parents everything. Anyways, this film is completely hilarious!! Just the fact that the kids are usually the ones that make me laugh. Jack Black was implied, he makes everyone laugh. But the asian boy is so funny! When Jack Black teaches Lawrence the “lets rock, lets rock, today”… oh boy, that gets me every time! I actually still say that till this day, along with “You’re tacky and I hate you.” Absolute Gold. I really enjoyed this film and found it extremely humorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment