Sunday, December 8, 2013

▲Top Three Music Videos ▲

▲Top Three Music Videos ▲

(counting down from least favorite to favorite)

#3 // Diane Birch - Valentino

I was very impressed with this video due to the sheer amount of work that went in to making it. It was all one shot, and had a very clever trick with a projection screen. They had to do so many takes on this video it's astonishing. The fact that they must have had to run through it over and over again is really impressive and admirable. It was enjoyable, although I didn't like the music at all, but that is expected.



#2 // Kaly Live Dub - Allaxis

The animation style was extremely interesting and fascinating. I was always looking to try and figure out what was 3D and what was 2D. It was visually pleasing, but the story was great too. It seemed to me that it was about a man who was haunted by his conscious after killing a police officer. It also appeared that he was being haunted by past mistakes and victims too, although some of them didn't seem to be related. The ending was chilling, and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole video.

#1 // Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

I really don't need any explanation. This is just gold.

But for the sake of length I guess I'll talk about it a little bit. At first it had me fooled that it was just a horrible children's song to teach kids to be creative. However, it slowly dropped hints that something was off, and I started picking up that the crappiness was purposeful…And then everything went to hell, in the best way possible. Love, love, love, love, love it!


~Josiah▲

No comments:

Post a Comment