Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pacific Rim

Pacific Rim!!! WOAH, this film was freaking awesome, so I’m going to get something out of the way before I get into this blog, ummm, so the plot and story of the film was not the best. okay, there it is, I said it. But even with that being said, I absolutely loved it!!! It was so cool and epic. So there are these big humongous robots fighting these extremely massive sea creatures and the entire film, my jaw was just dropped on the ground because sure we've all seen Godzilla and Godzilla is huge right? Wrong!!! Well compared to these Kaiju. They are MASSIVE! And I love it. I’m so thrilled that they went big and then went 10x bigger!!! Because thats exactly what they needed to do. No one wants to watch another Godzilla film. Pacific Rim is totally not even comparable to Godzilla. Pacific Rim is way more “fun” than any other film out there right now. It was just a fun film, it wasn't like they were trying to make a serious movie. If you go into this movie with expectations about previous movies, it will probably let you down, so go into it with a fun attitude. You will enjoy it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment