Sunday, December 8, 2013

Iron Man 3

Iron Man 3!!! Well most of my recent posts have been about movies that I really enjoy, but unfortunately I did not care for Iron Man 3 at all. I thought it was not realistic at all!!! The previous films Iron Man and Iron Man 2 were sort of realistic, but not this one at all. People exploding left and right. Super regeneration. Fire breath. Like, WOAH? I just could not keep up with everything that was going on in the film. I loved the fact that he made like 46 suits or what ever the number is, but yeah, the suits were sweet. Especially at the end when everyone was fighting on the boat and we got to see all of the abilities that each suit had. I really liked that part. But the end sucked!!! Pepper falls and dies in the fire after falling like 100 feet…. wait no. She's a super hero too, she gets to kill the final enemy and protects her beloved tony stark. hahaha. His girl had to save him this time, wow, thats like really embarrassing. And then he also had the surgery to remove the thing that powers the Iron Man suit, so thats cool. NOT! Theres no more Iron Man. From what I’ve heard, he will assist the crew from behind enemy lines in the HQ in the next Avengers. Thats a major disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment