Sunday, December 8, 2013

How to Train Your Dragon 2



How to Train Your Dragon 2 is coming next summer and I cannot contain my excitement whatsoever. I need it to be here right now. I am possibly the biggest fan of How to Train Your Dragon. I absolutely love that movie, and it serves for inspiration as to why I want to be an animator. The level of animation and the detail of the movie really speaks to me. I really love the fact that a movie like this can not only be a kids movie, but also a beloved film by adults. It is my favorite movie of time. The story is so amazing and it is just one of those “fun” films, like how could you not like it? How to Train Your Dragon 2 is going to be super amazing. I suspect that we are going to see a bunch of new dragons with fun new powers and that may be what I’m most excited for. Hiccup is much older in this one now. Like he looks a lot older!! I’m also excited to see how Hiccup deals with his one leg and his peg leg. Its going to be very interesting. So I am really looking forward to the new movie nest summer and lets just hope that its better than the show on cartoon network, but lets also hope that they use some of the dragons from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment