Saturday, December 7, 2013

Goldilocks and the 3 Music Videos...What?!....its the newest version of the story!

MUSIC VIDEO TIME!!! I have to say I really enjoyed a lot of those music videos...even if I didnt get to see thriller or smooth criminal I MEAN COME ON THOSE ARE THE DEFINITIVE MUSIC VIDEOS! My gripes aside, here are my 3 fav music vids that we were shown. Sorry bout the lack of pictures but Im kinda in a hurry here, perhaps my next blogs will have them but for the sake of time Im speeding as fast as I can. Here-a-we-go!!!(trademark Nintendo(c)) terrible aint it?? 

1. Dumb ways to die
This music video is completely amazing because it can take the gruesome things that we as humans can think of and push them into hilariously exaggerated proportions. This done with a calm guitar lead and girl voice and occasionally multiple voices still maintaing a calm atmosphere and colorful characters...want a way to teach a child about the world's violence? This could be it.

2. Valentino
With a catchy beat and a few funny scenarios, this video displays how persistent we as humans can be when pursuing the full potential of our craft in this case. We are shown a room with furniture and other things all behind a projection screen. The cool thing about this is that the movements of the video's star line up with those of her film counterpart on the projector. To think of how much work went into this one shot film is astounding and everyone should recognize the talent behind it.

3. Video killed the radio star
I have a bit of history with this one, My lil sis listens to radio disney a lot and apparently they play this song a lot on that channel. Soooo I heard it a lot through her singing it over and over. Its a catchy tune but weirdly implemented on the video. Many technological references and things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment