Sunday, December 8, 2013

Billy Madison

One of Adam Sandler's classic movies from the 90's, which some might say was his glory days, is Billy Madison.

Billy is a spoiled adult who went through life screwing around because his father was rich. His dad is giving up the company and retiring and in order to prove himself worthy to his father, Billy has to go back to school. He starts out in kindergarten and has to work his way up through high school within several weeks. This movie is a great laugh out loud comedy all the way through. I don't think there was a single moment that I was disappointed with this movie. Billy is a screw up but you still end up rooting for the guy. I enjoyed sitting there and laughing for about 2 hours. Watching it with friends makes it that much more humorous especially when I can quote the movie with my friends. One of my favorite quotes in the movie (pardon my french) is "He called the shit poop! HAHA!" that scene never gets old to me. If you don't like stupid comedies, this isn't for you. If you do have a movie night and watch this movie if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment