Sunday, December 8, 2013

Atlantis the Lost Empire

Of all the Disney movies I grew up with as a kid, Atlantis the Lost Empire was easily, hands down, the one I watched the most. It had intrigue, actions, romance, and all that wonderful stuff. But I think the thing I liked the most was the kind of culture conflict that took place at the end of the movie: like when the Atlantians use their ancient weapons against conventional weaponry. But the thing that I think sold it was the incredible characterization that was put into the film. All the characters had unique traits that distinguished them from the others, and made you recognize them immediately whenever you saw them.




Though not the oldest or most "classical" Disney film, it is by and far my favorite of their animated films.

No comments:

Post a Comment