Sunday, December 8, 2013

Acid Crime

I’ve never been so angry at humanity as I was in class Tuesday. Hearing the stories of victims of acid crimes made me want to cry, punch something, and run away all at the same time. How could any human being be twisted enough to burn someone with gasoline and/or acid? I don’t understand!
I’ve never been so close to hating someone. I don’t know why but I can get annoyed with people but it is very hard for me to get angry with them, and I definitely have never hated someone before. Now maybe that’s due to my definition of hate, but I’ve never wished the death sentence on anyone until I watched the terrors those men put the Pakistan women through. The whole time I was watching it I just wanted to scream. I was going to try to write something more than just these two paragraphs of disgust, but I couldn’t. My mind won’t let me dwell on this video anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment