Sunday, November 17, 2013

Man of Steel Review

     Man of Steel aka Superman is one of  my favorite superhero from D.C. Universe. I seen the part of the movie of Man of Steel where Clark's dad was took from the tornado. I seen the first and second movie of superman that  had superman enemy which is General Zod  and his cure. Krypton and earth is probably the same, but Krypton planet has abilities and earth does not. They remade from Superman 1 and 2 towards Man of Steel.
       The things that I like from Man of Steel is the battle scene and  action scene. The actor did a great job. I think that they should have Tom Welling instead of Henry Cavill not that Henry did a bad acting as Clark and Superman. I felt like Tom Welling played  as Clark and Superman. If I was the director I would have pick Tom Welling to play as Clark and Superman.
        I would also had Amy Adams dye her hair light black. Or recast for the part of Louis lane to be Erica Durance. Erica played as Louis Lane in Smallville. I would not have Amy Adams to be Louis lane in Man of Steel, because she also played in smallville her character  Jodi  Melville. Jodi touch the kryptonite she wanted to lose weight. It mad her hungry and wanted to eat anything that she can get her hands on.
       I think that the people that made the Man of Steel made it from scratch. I would like to know if they went bass on the comic book of some part of the movie and add there on twist to it. I also think that the people made Superman 1 and 2 went bass on the comic book and  add some twist of there on movie of Superman 1 and 2.
       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68hRt0Pz7HI the old version superman 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkMj7nBKYp0 Superman 1 old version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAVuKPFKrNo Man of Steel

No comments:

Post a Comment