Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Don't Hug Me I'm Laughing My Face Off


     So during the music videos there was a super heart-felt video about inspiration and love: "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared". Now obviously I was kidding, this video is hilarious albeit twisted. There was a visiting class and when the title popped up on the screen they cried in horror and obviously this wasn't going to be just an average video.
     At first I suspected nothing, cutesie little puppets and an annoying pad of paper talking about creativity. But then it switched quickly once the yellow dude painted a clown and the paper poured black paint all over it. Obviously the paper hated the yellow guy because he proceeded to tell him that his favorite color wasn't creative. It then escalated very quickly and suddenly there was crazy music, a human heart being smeared in glitter, "DEATH" being spelled out on the table with skulls and paint, and what appeared to be intestine/organ pie.
     I was laughing so hard that I began crying.  As you can see by the super-quality-drawing at the top, these were the reactions of me, Amanda, and Racheal to this video. Not sure if anyone else found it this funny but I was laughing all the way to the HUB. This video deserved its own post before I lump the other music vids into one.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment