Thursday, November 21, 2013

7 Wives for 7 Bros


Sean & Sam

(This is a quickly made rendition of the cast giving their final waves as the curtain falls)

Sean and Sam did a great job acting in the play! The hours of practice really paid off. Sam's singing was profound. His deep voice was very audible and clear, as was Sean's. I applaud them for their acting and appreciate their talents. I know I could not easily memorize all the lines and motions. I enjoyed the scene where the brothers are trying to retrieve the run away, soon to be, brides through the mountain tops. It is a comical play of 7 brothers who must learn how to behave around women. They all live in a small cabin on the tops of mountains. As the title suggests, they do all in fact get married. I would recommend seeing it to those who have not. Support your friends if you have them.
Warning: there might be spoilers in this read

No comments:

Post a Comment