Monday, September 9, 2013

The Most Interesting Blog You Will Ever Read!!!


Y'ALL JUST GOT RICK ROLL'D!

I'm probably not going to get credit for this post, but I feel it was very necessary to do. One of my favorite types of comedy is ruining anticipation with stupidity. If even at least one person thought this was going to be a serious post about something super entertaining or insightful, my work here is done. In my opinion that is an art in itself...but I'm a bit of an idiot so maybe that's just me.

Oh and if you read all that, thanks for your time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'd give credit! This was the thing to do on youtube a couple years ago; naming a video one thing and having a corresponding thumbnail, but once you clicked on it you got Rick Rolled. It's a form of interaction between society and media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro don't say we got rick rolled in huge blue lettering or we won't watch the vid |3 trolololo

    ReplyDelete