Monday, September 16, 2013

Spinal Tip

  Yesterday, I went to go see "Spinal Tip" at MCA.  Spinal Tip look like AC/DC to me. I don't about you, but that what I thought. I think the interview were good. Both guys were different band then they came together. 
 
  I thought  the movie was great. People start a band and goes for many years. They can brake up and come back to be a band again. They could brake up stay that way then the go there solo way. Like the Destiny Child  one girl quit then they all brake up.
   Then Beyoncé has two other girls to be Destiny Child again. I think they stayed for  a year or two year then they go there solo way. Beyoncé is the only one that make songs. The Beatles good band group. They stated band for amount of years.

   John Lennon died first then many years later I think in 2000's George died. So the only two that is alive is  Ringo and Paul McCartney. Spinal Tip I  either they are still alive are some of them are gone.
 It is normal for bands to do what they do today.  It is neat  to see a band to come together make song that there fans  would like or dislike.

  I like any bands depend who they are. I don't like Taylor swift I would like to see her keep a boyfriend for a year.  The a guy waiting for her she just need to keep on finding the perfect one. I know the boyfriend and girlfriend is a normal  thing.  My opinion is before you  become a band is to seat down  talk to each other. If you have problem with someone ask that person or different person to see what there problem is.

  There is no need to fight make each other bleed  then they could get you rested or both can get a rested by the police. If they make you angry just get up and walk way from that person in till you come down not angry with that person any more. If you are a  boy  or girl band don't have relationship either the other the opposite. It could cause problems. What in till the band breaks up. Know if it a boy and a girl that is in the same band then you could get married just don't have children of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment