Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Small Hands

  
    I noticed a lot of people blogging on today's (now yesterdays) depressing/moving videos. So, I decided to follow along. (peer pressure at its finest) Not on the same one, however. 

While I was kicked in the gut by World of Glory, The part that got me the most on that one was the beginning and the end. I saw humanity at some ugly moments in Fridge, like how no one was willing to call the police, but Small Hands just really hit home with me.

I think I can relate to this video better than the other two. I understand their message, and got a kick in the gut from them, but I just felt... sorrow at the first one. I have lost someone very dear to me in my life, and it is a horrible thing that one can never exactly get over.  There are good days, then there are not so good days. The more time passes the easier it becomes to cope and deal with the grief, but the grief is still there.

                The misleading puppets did not help with the sadness that I felt from the video. They were cute, and then they all died. Totally misleading. Though the song did fit the video, and as this was a music video, I guess they did their job well.

No comments:

Post a Comment