Monday, September 2, 2013

Ryan Burson - Intro

Hey guys my name is Ryan Burson. Im from Huntington, Indiana so I didn't go all that far for college. I am a sophomore and I am also a transfer. I spent my first year at IWU in marion and even though I loved it I felt God calling me to Huntington for Film.


I want to eventually become a writer/director. I like all genres of movies but my favorites are thrillers and comedy. I wanted to get into film because its always been really big in my life. I love how movies can take you away to another world and when you have problems in your life it can help you forget for 2 hours. Thats what its done for me and thats what I want to be able to do for others. 

Another reason I wanted to get into film is that I just love story telling. I really enjoy using my creativity and working to expand it. I love stories and I love it even more when I get to see others enjoy my stories.

A little about me. I have 2 sisters that both went to HU. My mom teaches here and my dad teaches at Indiana Wesleyan. I was a Graphic Design major last year and even though I still enjoy it as a hobby, it just wasn't for me. I love sports and books and a lot of things that a lot of people like.

Im super excited to take this class and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me these next few years.

Here's a video that Seth Christman and I made. He is also in this class. We put it together rather quickly very late one night. I also have some not so great videos from high school on my channel so don't worry about watching any of those.



No comments:

Post a Comment