Monday, September 2, 2013

Let's Skip the Formalities...

     So I'll just put a super attractive picture of myself during my child modeling days...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanywho, if we haven't met yet, I'm Campbell comma Craig, nice to meet ya! As a Forester Fusion Media is my current Major. I'm the middle child of a family of five, and was born and raised in Spring Arbor, Michigan (2 hourish drive north). I could ramble on and on about stuff that no one really cares about, but instead I'll just list some "interesting" things about myself.
  • I was Person of the Year in Time Magazine - 2006
  • I'm Double Jointed
  • I was Snowfest King at my High School 
  • I caught all 151 Pokemon at the age of 8 
  • The Picture above was taken last year (Summer was REALLY good to me)
  • That last point was false...
Well there's my poor attempt at humor. If you laughed you probably have pity for me or have seriously bad taste in comedy. But thanks anyway!

I'll keep this short and sweet since I'm sure you have better things to do with your life (and its 2 A.M. on the day this is due ._. ). So yeah if for some reason you think I'm somewhat interesting, or you just have nothing better to do feel free to say hi sometime! I'm really easy going and love to hear other people's viewpoints on practically everything. A good ice breaker would be talking about Ultimate (The game with the discs and stuff), Pokemon, or anything anime. I'm a bit of an otaku ~(o.o)~ Kthxbye

 #TurnUpYoloSwag

No comments:

Post a Comment