Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Intro MarcosMontoya

Hi everyone!  My name is Marcos Esaú Montoya. I am from Honduras, which is about 2854 Km away from here. 

Yep! That’s me! (This is the same profile picture that I have on facebook too, so you can look me up! By the way my name on facebook is Esaú Montoya, some people had trouble getting my second name).

A little description of me:
  The most basic stuff       about me are:
         *I am 17 years old
         *I am in the animation (but I feel       a little bit awkward)
         *I like to play videogames (kind         of like a geek)
         *I hope to have fun in this course!


You might see me like a very serious person, antisocial maybe, and stuff like that, but if you say hi I won't bite you (I'll try my best not to). I am just joking! Seriously I am very quiet and shy, but when I write I forget I am shy and express myself. I feel such huge happiness when I do express myself. In 10th grade I had an assignment similar to the blogging. I was assigned to write a journal about how was my day. When I was depressed or feeling bad because my computer didn’t work, I just took my notebook and started writing. Sometimes I wrote a lot to feel better, and I did! Most of the times I wrote about some stuff going on my computer (which my teacher did not understand). But I was happy doing it. That taught me a lesson, which is that you will do things that people won’t care, but if you are happy doing it just do it! Enjoy the time because it is time that will never come back. 












No comments:

Post a Comment