Monday, September 2, 2013

Josh Walker - Intro


Hi... My name is Josh Walker, I am from Flint, Michigan. I chose Huntington University because their DMA program is amazing and for the fact that it is a Christian campus and the people here are great. My major is animation, the reason I chose to get into animation was because of movies that I would watch as a kid. I have always loved watching animated movies and am excited to study the process of making them. Through animation I want to evoke emotions and feelings through the use of story and visuals. Some of the most inspirational movies for me was How to Train your Dragon, The Incredibles, and Up.

In my free time I like to hang out with friends, play video games, and I really like YouTube for the fact that you can get lost into it for hours and watch a wide range of different kinds of videos. I also enjoy watching movies, I'm the kind of guy who loves all movies and rarely hates any film. I like talking to people face to face and I have a hard time conveying my personality through text, but I really am looking forward to getting to know all of you more. I can't wait for this year to get underway!

Considering that one of my favorite movies is How to Train your Dragon, this is a teaser trailer for the new How to Train your Dragon 2 that I'm very excited for!



No comments:

Post a Comment