Tuesday, September 10, 2013



  So, School of Rock…it was a Jack Black film. I should probably say now (though it will probably show later) that I don’t really like Jack Black as an actor. His voice acting is ok, but in live action I just do not care for him. Of the movies I have seen him in, I find the character he plays to be highly obnoxious, and without a care of how his actions will affect others if it gets him out of the tight spot he is in…
 While I still really didn’t care for Jack black in this movie, I was pleasantly surprised that I actually liked the film. It was definitely not the deepest, and I found it rather predictable plot wise, but the music was good. Really good. I have a tendency to judge a movie based on the music, and because it was a Jack Black film, the music made it for me.


  Let us hope I do not get shunned for this blog post….

1 comment:

  1. Black in small doses is best. And don't worry, this film does not set the tone for SW this semester. . .though Anvil will most probably raise the obnoxious bar a level or two. :)

    ReplyDelete