Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Don't you forget about me the Sep. 11, 2001


  How many of us remember the day of  9/11. It was heart taking. We all scared and mix motion like angry, and sad all at once. We were angry at the people that did this to us. We scared because our loves one or someone  that either died or lucky to survive this attack. It was a nightmare that came out of dreams. We were scared for everyone. I would like to know why they did it. There movies that remind us of this day like Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close that had Sandra Bullock, Tom Hanks, and  Thomas Horn.  Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close is a great movie for the 9/11. If you have not seen the movie got rent the movie or buy the movie. I think I know why it called Extremely Loud and Incredibly close it because it was extremely loud and it was  close.

   We were all little kids when this day happen. I forget the other movie that told the story of  this day. Why would your religion to order to go into heaven is to go, kill your self and many other people. I'm not trying pick on religion. My opinion is that I'm bless to have heroes like the police, fireman, doctor, nurse, Troops, and many other heroes. There hero and villains that is all of us it because we are human we make mistake. Don't make a mistake like this one.

         Why I  made my title " Don't you forget about me the 9/11/2001" is because the song " Don't you forget about me" by the breakfast club. I pick this title is because we will not forget the 9/11/01. So hope  everyone like or love it. It just hit me when I thought of it. My heart and prayer goes out to the family that lost there love ones and the people that was lucky that survive and the people that help to become heroes.


 must watch video it is a sad video. Now it been 12 years anniversty.

2 comments:

  1. I will never forget today. I almost did this year, and that really scares me because history repeats itself when we forget. I have a friend from high school that's going into the military. God bless our troops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I never forget because it a day after my birthday. Your right history does repeats it self. amen god bless our troops. I hope your friend will be safe and sound also to come back to he or she home.

      Delete