Monday, September 2, 2013

▲My name is Josiah▲




▲My name is Josiah. I make videos and animations▲


I’ve been doing this and uploading them to youtube since 2008. Ah, the good old days. I was so innocent and naive…And stupid. Don’t forget stupid.


I have always been drawn to art, since I was a drooling infant.  When I was a kid, I would watch cartoons on the TV and marvel at how the magical 2D images came to life in front of my juvenile eyes. Though I was fascinated with animation, I still didn’t care for to many cartoon shows. They always seemed to be lacking something, which is why I decided to become a creator, so I could make something that I knew I liked. It wasn’t until my early teens, however, that I truly decided to explore animation for myself.


                Although it’s true that originally my taste in media was narrow, as I’ve grown older it has expanded significantly. I have a number of favorite shows now; The legend of Korra, Flapjack, Tetsuwan Birdy, Ergo Proxy, The Last Air Bender, and Invader Zim are just a few of my top animated shows. My taste isn’t just limited to animation, I also enjoy a long list of live-action series and movies, including The Dark Knight, The Community, Breaking Bad Dark City, Boondock Saints, District Nine, and many more.


 I have recently started a new youtube channel where I will be uploading videos every other week! Go check it out and subscribe please!



                If you ever want to help me out with a video or just want to hang out and talk, hit me up. I longboard, play guitar, draw, edit, read, write, watch movies and series, eat, sleep, dream, and probably do a lot of other stuff. We’ll probably find something in common

1 comment:

  1. Hey Josiah! Be sure that you use a label on your posts (FirstnameLastname) so that we can keep track of how many blogs you've written and stuff. ^-^ Great intro, and welcome to the department! =D

    ReplyDelete