Monday, September 2, 2013

Intro to Me =]

At first, I was afraid my intro would be boring, but then I realized that I’m not boring so why should my intro be? Answer: It shouldn't be.
Hey everyone! I’m Racheal. Racheal Jaworski, if you’re feeling formal, but mostly, you can stick with Racheal. I’m an interesting person to say the least. I’m the kind of girl who sits on her laptop all day doing who knows what.
I love movies and TV shows, mostly the ones with suspense sprinkled with romance. My sister calls me a hopeless romantic, but I don’t see it. I just like when the guy gets the girl at the end and I enjoy watching the journey the characters take to the end.
My favorite TV shows include Castle, Once Upon a Time, White Collar, and Rizzoli and Isles. Movies, on the other hand, are a bit more classic in genre. Think anything Audrey Hepburn or remakes of Jane Austin movies then add Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and super hero movies to the mix and you have my bipolar movie shelf.
If you talk to me, you’ll find I am more of a walking contradiction. I’m a shy extrovert. I’m a lazy neat freak. In short, I’m the kind of girl who makes life interesting.
But out of all of this, my favorite thing in the whole wide world is talking about God and his amazing power to be everything to everyone. If there was ever one thing in my life that I would never get tired of talking or hearing about, that would be Jesus Christ.

So that’s me. I’m also an animator, so below is an animation that I made last year. Enjoy!
Starlighter on Vimeo

No comments:

Post a Comment