Monday, September 2, 2013

MitchellCordey

  

Mitchell Cordrey



 Hello, my I'm Mitchell Cordrey. I am a Freshman Animation Major at Huntington. I, like most, am awful at writing bios and thing of that sort on myself, despite the fact that I have a vast resource of information on the subject in question. Now that I have lowered your expectations I can begin. I enjoy spending my time writing, drawing and watching an obscene  amount of movies.

     Despite the fact that I am an Animation Major I tend to watch more live-action movies than animation, (Although I love me some cartoons.) My biggest influences have to be Directors Sergio Leone,  John Carpenter, Sam Raimi and John Ford. However my favorite Directors has to be Genndy Tartkovsky(Samurai Jack, Dexter's Lab, Sym-Bionic Titan, Hotel Trannsyvania and more.) Thanks for reading. 

Here is some of the things I have drawn.
This site didn't have enough Bill Murray, so I thought I would give it some.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment