Monday, September 2, 2013

Introduction to Myself.

Hi I’m Mark Houck.  I am a film production major.  I decided to go into film production because of how much I love movies.  I see movies not as a form of entertainment but as an art form, and am excited to be surrounded by so many people who think the same way.
                I have always thought about blogging but have never had the will power or the internet power (my home did not have internet) to do so.  I’m hoping that this assignment will not only teach me about Digital Media Arts, but will also get me started on a regular blog.
                Back home I was the guy who had seen tall the classic movies, although there are some pretty big classics, such as Stand by Me, that I have never seen.  I say classics as in considered classic by the mainstream and pop culture.  As I have learned however, through movies I have seen and movies that Professor Leeper has mentioned that there are some unheard of movies that even top some of the “classics”.  Being in class just two days I realize that there are many movies that I have not heard of that I will probably have to add to my IMDB watch list.

                I am not good at writing about myself, but I interest myself when I talk about DMA, so I hope that my future posts enjoyable to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment