Monday, September 2, 2013

Hello there! =)



Hey, everyone! My name is Amanda Meade! I am from West Chicago, Illinois, and I am a freshman at Huntington University this year. I plan on majoring in animation. My inspiration to become an animator stems from my love of Disney movies. I have always adored the art style and
stories that the studio has presented. My favorite Disney movie is either the Hunchback of Notre Dame or Aladdin. But I honestly love all of them. I basically enjoy anything that is animated. I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Pokemon, Naruto, Gravity Falls, Batman TAS, Justice League, and the list goes on! I usually enjoy shows targeted more towards children than adults because I am such a kid at heart. But I also enjoy live-action movies such as Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and so on. I love a variety of movies (except chick-flicks), so if you need a movie buddy, then I’m your girl!

Let’s see...I am always open to try new things, and I don’t get offended easily. I also tend to be a little quieter and shy, so if I don’t talk to you much, don’t worry, it’s not you. I’m really bad at starting conversations and approaching people, but if the other person does it, then I’m totally fine and more than willing to chat! I love to draw, and I want to learn to do digital paintings, so you will probably see more art posts from me soon. I enjoy a variety of music, but my favorite genres are rock and alternative. I like listening to Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Halestorm, and Icon for Hire! But I will honestly listen to any type of music. My favorite color is purple, and I love fruit! Seriously, if you bring me some grapes or strawberries, I will be your best friend. I also LOVE animals. I have two beautiful labradoodle dogs back home, and I really miss them! :( For a while, I actually wanted to be a vet. I even interned at an animal clinic for two weeks. But then I realized that all the science and math would suck, so I gave up on it. XD Besides, DMA is my passion!
But yeah, this is only a small part of me. If you want to get to know me better, just talk to me! I don’t bite! :D I can’t wait to get to know all of you guys! I look forward to an awesome four years here at Huntington University! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment