Monday, September 2, 2013

Hayao Miyazaki Retirement! :(

This breaks my heart so much when I found this out this morning. Hayao Miyazaki, the creator of the films "Spirited Away", "Howl's Moving Castle" and "Princess Mononoke" (which have all won Oscars) has decided to retired this year after his latest project "The Wind Rises" which has been in Japan theaters since July of this year.
How I'm feeling right now ^^^
Hayao Miyazaki has been making wonderful films since the 1970's and has been a personal inspiration of mine since I was a little kid and saw "Spirited Away" for the first time on Cartoon Network. If you haven't seen any of his films I highly suggest "Howls Moving Castle" or "Ponyo" to begin with. I hope you get inspiration form him as I did. I'm going to miss seeing his work.

4 comments:

  1. I'M DROWNING IN FEELS RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN DEAL OHMYGOSH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! NoooooooaooOO I love Hayao Miyazaki! His movies are among my favorites! He will surely be missed. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! NoooooooaooOO I love Hayao Miyazaki! His movies are among my favorites! He will surely be missed. <3

    ReplyDelete