Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hey Guys This Semester Is Gonna Be Great

Hey guys! For those of you who don't know who I am, my name is Jordan Retherford and feel free to just come up and talk to me because I'm really outgoing and it doesn't throw me off at all. I am a local boy from Bluffton Indiana, which is thirty minutes away from here. I went to Norwell High School where I was a four-time varsity football player and bowler and I'm excited to start a new chapter here at Huntington University. I'm a triple major for Huntington University- Sports Management, Marketing, and Broadcasting(Fusion Media). Warning for some of you out there: I am the biggest CHICAGO BEARS fan ever and I am a big football fan so I can launch into specifics if you try arguing with me.
 
I am very excited for this class because I like the setup for it, meaning that I like the way our thinking is challenged and am definitely going to say that this is my favorite class so far. I am new to the whole blogging thing so it's definitely going to be something that will expand my technological experiences.
 
In addition to having this class together I think it would be great if we did things out of class also so just let me know if you would like to do something like that. My thoughts are is that we could do something that would help us do our blogs; just see a movie, play, etc. Hopefully this year will be as amazing as I want it to be!
 
Oh one more thing, I forgot to tell you that I am an athlete here at Huntington University. I am on the bowling team, I was recruited by the coach to come here to bowl instead of go somewhere else to play football. While I love football I simply realized that it wasn't my everything, and to be a professional athlete your sport has to be your everything. That's why I gave up on my dream of playing football, sometimes I think I made the wrong choice but I trust that God has brought me here for a reason. Anyways, I love bowling too! I'm hoping to go pro in it but I do understand that it's incredibly hard to do. Thanks for commenting/reading my blog if you did, I hope to talk to you really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment