Monday, September 2, 2013

Hello Everyone!


Hello everyone Im Rachel and I have a big passion for Animation. I am a free going person and I love to experience life's adventures with every chance I get. I have always love films and film making. I have many stories that I want to share, and thats one of the many reasons I love films. Art is a major part of my life and one of the biggest passions I have. I wouldn’t be where I am today with out the people and the things that influence me. I often find my self creating new ideas from memories and stories that I share with my family and friends. One of the big influence in my life is my Christian walk with God. I am always after my own creators heart. I wake up every day to an ever changing earth and a different sky. This earth never fails to inspire me with its beauty. It is ultimately never the same again. It is a constantly moving evolving piece of art. There is an unbelievable amount of passion and detail that goes into media and films. Seeing the amount of work that goes into the newest advertisement or my favorite films gives me a since of morale and a passion to never stop improving. Films allow me to experience adventures that I could never have, and it inspires whole new adventures that could become possible through the work of art. 
 Here are a few of the television shows and movie I find a lot of  inspiration in, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Lost, Arrow, Person of Interest, Firefly, Avengers, Thor, Midnight in Paris, Serenity, and so much more! I want to use my talents to glorify God and to be a positive impact on this world. My pursuit of animation will not be an easy task, but I know that with strong passion, hard work, and dedication I will be able to obtain my goals as a successful artist. I believe that this course will be one of the many opportunities to help me advance in my animation skills. The possibilities are endless and the adventure is just getting started. Also here is a zoetrope I made!  




No comments:

Post a Comment