Sunday, September 1, 2013

Greetings and salutations.

Hello, there! My name is Nicole Wethington. I have traveled from the marvelous land of Tipton, Iowa to attend this magical University. I am currently majoring in Film Production, and I will be double majoring in something else...and maybe minor in Worship Leadership, but I haven’t decided yet.
I have worked with my church’s tech team for the past six years, which made me realize that I want to make films. Yay! I absolutely love working behind the scenes, and seeing all the work that goes into one service. I love being a part of it.
I am fascinated about how films and videos are made. I love watching the behind the scenes footage, and coming up with my own ideas of how a particular scene is filmed/created.
Right now, I think it would be cool to either be a film editor and be involved in post production. But I also think working with lighting/set up would be pretty sweet. But we shall see.
I enjoy food, books, and sporks.
So yeah. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment