Saturday, September 7, 2013

Gravity Falls

Gravity Falls is an animated show on Disney Channel (I know Disney Channel isn't what it used to be but just stick with me ok? I promise it'll get good) and it is about twin brother and sister Dipper and Mabel who are stuck with their Grunkle Stan over the summer in Gravity Falls, Oregon. They get into all sorts of shenanigans and adventures with supernatural creatures. Not only is this show funny (like slap-stick comedy and lots and lots of puns!) but it also has a heartwarming side with lots of character development  Did I mention that it is beautifully animated?!




Gravity Falls is by far one of my favorite animated TV shows of all time! Its definately right up there with Adventure Time and similar shows. I wonder why you might ask? Well lets start with the creator of Gravity Falls - Alex Hirsch. Alex went to CCA (California College of the Arts) with Pendleton Ward the creator of Adventure Time! (cool right?) Well I could go on for days about how awesome Gravity Falls is but I think that you should see for yourself! (Seriously go watch it now! )






4 comments:

  1. This show is the best! The quality's just super high for this kind of show. Even the music, like from the intro, is incredible. I hope Disney keeps stepping up their game in animation and holds back on making more awful sitcoms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with everything that you just said there! The quality of the animation is beautiful!

      Delete
  2. I've seen an episode and I really liked it! There are so many shows I need to watch, but I think I should bump this one up to the top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definately! I think I love/quote this show too much.

      Delete