Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Eureka!


Youtube is horrible!!! It gets me distracted all the time (especially on the weekends when I should use the free-time for homework). Recently, I have seen some old cartoons that I remember watching as a kid finally coming out on DVD. It got me thinking about all the old shows I remember watching. I believe the rest can be figured out (list of episodes on Wikipedia+24/7 access to Youtube=watching almost 50 episodes in a row). There are two things I learned from this: first, I can function on about 4 hours of sleep; second, without realizing it I figured how to put together my movie clip for Digital Tools and Media!
Let me explain. In Digital Tools and Media we are supposed to cut up a clip of a film and put it to music on Premier. Several examples were shown to convey what needed to be done. However, I had never done anything of the sort and it was all a bit overwhelming. I mean, the examples basically made their own music from the movie itself (dialogue, sounds, etc.) and there was no way I could figure that out. However, as I was watching my 50+ episodes of Talespin (show off Disney channel I remember from elementary), I realized that the theme song was made how we were supposed to be cutting our clips to music. Several scenes from different episodes were used, with the mouths of the characters matching up with the song.  It all made sense now!  At least one good thing came from my distraction.                                           This is the example given











1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I completely forgot about that show but just got the happiest feeling when I started watching the intro to Tailspin! That was such a great show! Thank you for that. That is all.

    ReplyDelete