Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bye Bye Macadam

    
     While in Digital Tools class, our teacher showed us examples of videos that would be kind of like Motion Graphics class as well as edited videos but that's irrelevant because he showed us THE MOST BEAUTIFULLY MADE ANIMATION I HAVE SEEN FOR AWHILE.
     I have nothing but good things to say about this video. The black and white color usage is just... Amazing. The music itself melts my ears with perfection. But dat' animation. Mmm mmm.
     I love the way they drew the people; so simple yet incredibly striking. And their headdresses of different animals. It makes me think of shamans using magic.
     This is what I aspire to do. So much beauty with simplicity and style. My words aren't enough to describe such an amazing video.

No comments:

Post a Comment