Sunday, September 15, 2013

Art Gallery

     I was very impressed with the work that our faculty has created! While I was writing down my name in the book for attendance, I saw that in one of the note columns someone had written, "No wonder you guys are professors!" and that couldn't be more true. It makes me feel so honored to be mentored by such a wonderful and talented group of people. 
     Each professor's works were so unique and different from each other, and it made me more confident in my art, because that gallery is a real life example that shows that there is no right way to create art. The possibilities are literally limitless! There was a beautiful rainbow and spectrum of media and colors that were exhibited, from sculptures to photography to cartoons and animations! The food was also super yummy, if I do say so myself. It put me in a good mood even before I saw the artwork, and afterwards I left to go see fresh faces with an absolutely ecstatic disposition.
     I think it would be lovely to have another faculty gallery exhibit so we can see all of the progress and projects our wonderful professors are working on; it's an awesome way to support them and to shine some light on the people who will influence how our futures will be after we graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment