Sunday, December 8, 2013

Safe Haven

Safe Haven. A good movie for three reason.

One: it has a stellar cast. Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough are fantastic! On top of them however, you have the most adorable little girl in the history of adorable girls. Her name is Mimi Kirkland, and she is so cute!

Two: Great plot. I’m not one to be surprised in a movie, but this movie took me until the end to fully figure out. Part of this could be that my mom wouldn’t let me look it up online. I do that sometimes when I really can’t figure a movie out, and she wouldn’t let me. But the plot was very confusing and mysterious all the way through.

Three: I’ve always wanted to live in a small town. The scenery that they show in this fantastically wonderful! If I could ever live in a quiet town by the lake, I’d want it to be one like that.


Anyways those are the three reasons I love this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment