Sunday, December 8, 2013

Music Videos

Get creative! The first music video I would like to talk about that stuck out to me, was the video "don't hug me I'm Scared" I enjoyed this music video a lot. Not looking super deep into it, I thought that it was trying to say something along the lines of creative people shouldn't try and get people who are not creative to try and be creative, because then you will just have a mess on your hands. It was a catchy song and very interesting video.

The next music video I would like to talk about was The Shins: The Rifle's Spiral. It was an interesting music video. I really enjoy those kind of stop animation. Now I don't have any idea what it could have meant, that with all the magic and the 3 men in top hats, and what not. However if I had to guess, it would be that usually young kids have great imaginations, and we are the generation to take the lead next, and we show more potential than the previous generation, but that is just a guess. I still really like the animation with it though.


No comments:

Post a Comment