Sunday, December 8, 2013

Mumford and Sons

This is a band that produces a bluegrass/celtic beat that is unmatched. This sounds emitted from Marcus Mumford's vocal chords perfectly combine with the banjo strumming.
Babel was the title of the bands second album. 
There are many now popular songs from this album including I Will Wait and Hopeless Wanderer  as well as the song that the album was named after Babel
This music video is very different, it appears to shot in one take but their is often times the same person in the same shot. I'm no filmmaker. I'm a Fusion Media man. I still think it's a great video to go along with a fantastic song.
Sigh no more was this band's first major album and some argue it is their best. Sigh No More and The Cave are probably the most popular. I am in love with both of them. You just can't beat this band!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment