Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's... Saturday?



Okay so since many of you are involved in the YouTube-verse, you may have seen Rebecca Black and Dave Days’ brand new song Saturday. I gotta be completely honest here: I LOVE THIS SONG. And the music video is sweet!

Friday annoyed the crap out of me but I loved listening to call the covers from it! And now that RBlack wrote a new song about the next day of the week I like her about ten times better! The whole music video has tons of references to the Friday video and it made me giggle.

Rebecca has definitely grown up since 2010 when Friday was released and she’s actually really precious and funny. She cameo-ed in MyMusic’s first season and it was cute. Ahaa all in all I think this video is fantastic even if it had 41K dislikes on it. People need to lighten up a bit but oh well. Here’s Saturday by Rebecca Black and Dave Days.


No comments:

Post a Comment