Sunday, December 8, 2013

Heroes


Heroes was a television show that had a bunch of characters that had super powers. Each character's story eventually tied in with every other character. This television series was one of my favorites. I watched every season that they made and then it got cancelled. I was fairly upset when it got cancelled because it ended with a pretty open ending. There was so many ups and downs with each character, it never got old. The story line was so good. I remember one season the characters lost their powers and had to learn how to be regular people again. Another season showed the villains as good heroes and the good ones as villains. It was a roller coaster ride with every season and every character. I have always hoped that they would make a movie to conclude the series, but I don't think that would ever happen. It bums me out but it was great while it still lasted. This show brought out my inner child and I love when that happens. I think everyone has an inner child and when something like a television series can bring that out, I love that. I hope that some day I can be part of a film or series that brings the inner child out of people just as this did for me. It is awesome letting your mind be free for a whole episode or series and it needs to happen more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment