Sunday, December 8, 2013

Elf

Elf!! So now that we are in the christmas season, everyone is getting into the christmas spirit and I know that me and my family love to watch a plethora of various christmas movies. Everything from Rudolph to Elf. We have recently watched Elf over the thanksgiving break. I love Elf, Will Ferrell does an amazing job at this movie. His character makes this movie absolutely hilarious. I think Elf was one of the last movies that Will Ferrell has done that hasn't been inappropriate. Granted I love most of Will Ferrell’s comedy movies, but I still kind of wish that he would go back to the old Will Ferrell that everyone loved in Elf. He played such a loving, gentle, and especially innocent person which made it even funnier, because for those of you who used to watch Saturday Night Live, we all know that Will Ferrell is not an innocent man, and he definitely does not act like how he did in Elf. Which is another reason that Elf is such an amazing film. Not only is the movie very funny, I mean the story itself is also very great as well. I think everyone has seen Elf and usually everyone loves it. Great film.

No comments:

Post a Comment