Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bollywood Movies and More

I know it is odd that I am posting a blog on Bollywood even though I am not from India, but the thing is that Bollywood has always been successful in Pakistan. That has been one of the reasons why the Pakistani film industry died because people prefer to watch Bollywood films. Most people would think that Bollywood is all about love stories, action, singing and dancing and that is true, but recently there have been films that have not been conventional Bollywood films, and have been noticed as outstanding films. 
One of these films is 3 Idiots, a 2009 comedy about college life. Adapted from a novel titled Five Point Someone by Chetan Bhagat, the film is about two friends in search of their friend from college who had a big impact on their lives and careers, but disappeared after graduating. Throughout the film the two friends keep on recalling the stories from college and events when their lost friend brought a huge change in their lives and others. It is one of my favorite Bollywood movies because it is very entertaining because of the humor. However, the story and the simplicity of the film attract me more. The cast also justifies their roles very well, which makes the movie even better. It is one of my favorite films. 
I would also like to mention that my bros from Wright Third have release two albums. It is a debut of this group. They have done a great job and will be up for an award at the next Grammys so be sure to check them out here!



No comments:

Post a Comment