Sunday, December 8, 2013

7 Brides


I went to see the musical 7 brides for 7 brothers while it was still showing at Huntington. Having never seen the movie or musical before, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Everyone played their character so well. The story was entertaining as well. I was entertained the entire way through. When Adam brought home Milly and she found out that he had 7 brothers I couldn't help but laugh. It was such a humorous play. My favorite scene was the abduction scene. Ja'shon's character made me laugh so hard, as did every other character. The development was great. I got nervous when the pass had melted and you knew that all the towns people were going to be going up. I didn't want anything to happen to the brothers, even if they did do wrong by abducting the girls. I was glad that it was left up to the girls in the end and that they chose to marry the brothers. I think one of my other favorite scenes had to be when they were in the barn fighting and losing their sanity, that one was quite humorous as well. Everyone in the musical did a great job keeping us entertained throughout the entire thing. Very well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment