Sunday, December 8, 2013

3 Favorite Music Videos

It was hard to choose just three music videos out of the ones we watched in class.  There were a lot of really good ones.  I finally choose three of them, I’ve included each video and a description of why they made the top 3.

3.”Everything Changes”-Eytan and the Embassy


            The reason I chose this video is because I simply just love the idea for it.  I think it is brilliant.  As the singer, Eytan I assume, sings about changing who you are some people off camera change him into famous musicians. He changes into legends like Elvis and Lennon, and current artists like Nikki Minaj and Deadmau5.  I wonder how the idea for this came into being.  It is a genius idea, and whoever came up with it needs to be praised.

2.”Valentino”-Diane Birch


This video is just downright impressive.  I’m not a huge fan o the song itself, although it’s not bad, but the choreography for this video is really cool.  Watching the behind the scenes practice run may be even better than the video itself.  It must have been difficult to do.

1.”Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared”


This video features a bunch of puppets singing a cheesy song about creativity, but the ending takes a sadistic turn.  The final line of the song makes this video, it’s hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment